All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only!
We cannot guarantee that they cover all technical requirements
of the certain subcategory.
What to expect from Balkan Offroad Rallye 2018:
- 8 rally days through the most beautiful parts of Bulgaria. Bulgaria has diverse terrain to offer – unknown even for most of the Europeans.
- A subcategory for less modified cars!
- Dedicated tracks for the extreme category competitors.
- “Limited” and “Open” subcategories shared the same tracks.
- Technical tracks, azimuth courses, river ravines and many breath taking landscapes.
- Sporting rights
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Rally safety system, speed control and very accurate timekeeping
- Rental of GPS tracker
- Results processing, online timing, live tracking and updates on the website and social media
- Administrative set (ID card, bracelets, stickers etc.)
- Access to rally infrastructure and to service area
- Road book (no additional costs for roll road book)
- General Third Party Liability Insurance
- Professional medical assistance
- Recovery service
- Meals at the camps (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) included in the official rally catering
- Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
- Personal gift from the FAN SHOP
- Award ceremony
- Free of charge marketing materials
- Car identity
- All vehicles must be able to be identified as declared make and model in the car’s official documents
– Front grill and light assembly
– Engine compartment and bonnet
– Cockpit with A-pillar, B-pillar, front doors and windscreen
- Tire size
- Tyre sizes are limited to 900mm in diameter and 343 mm in width.
- Portal axles
- Portal axles are not allowed in the “limited” subcategory.
- Full hydro steering is not allowed in the “limited” subcategory.
- Modifications and components are free but the original suspension type must be respected.
- Coils + shock absorbers can be converted to coilovers or airshocks. The number of shock absorbers is free.
- The chassis must match the body as declared in the car’s official documents.
- All glass must be retained in the body forward of the B pillar with door trims fitted to front doors.
- Number and type of winches are free.
What is NOT included in the entry fee:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Transport of participants and their vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Deposit for Rally Safety System
- Hotel accommodation package at Balkan Offroad
- Extra food and drinks not included in the official rally catering
Please refer to the Rally Regulations for more details.