All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only!
We cannot guarantee that they cover all technical requirements
of the certain subcategory.
cross country class
What to expect from Balkan Offroad Rallye 2018:
- 8 rally days through the most beautiful parts of Bulgaria. Bulgaria has diverse terrain to offer – unknown even for most of the Europeans.
- A subcategory for less modified cars!
- The Cross-Country cars will have to face harder navigation, longer stages and to keep all this under control for the 8 legs of the rally.
- “Limited” and “Open” subcategories shared the same tracks.
- Sporting rights
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Rally safety system, speed control and very accurate timekeeping
- Rental of GPS tracker
- Results processing, online timing, live tracking and updates on the website and social media
- Administrative set (ID card, bracelets, stickers etc.)
- Access to rally infrastructure and to service area
- Road book (no additional costs for roll road book)
- General Third Party Liability Insurance
- Professional medical assistance
- Recovery service
- Meals at the camps (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) included in the official rally catering
- Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
- Personal gift from the FAN SHOP
- Award ceremony
- Free of charge marketing materials
- Engine must be that originally specified for the car by the manufacturer or an engine that has been used in the car model’s variants.
- Cooling circuit
- Additional coolers may be added within the bodywork and may not protrude the car’s silhouette.
- Air filter
- A snorkel may be fitted. It is possible to make an opening in the engine bonnet or in the front fenders in order to provide air for the engine, and to place a pipe in this opening.
- The basic design and operating principle of the suspension must remain unchanged.
Suspension components must be that originally specified for the car by the manufacturer or components that have been used in the car model’s variants or evolutions.
- The reinforcing must follow the original profile of the component. The original components may not be replaced by alternative fabricated parts (for example: tubular frame parts).
- Shock absorbers
- Free, provided that their type (telescopic, arm, etc.) and their working principle (hydraulic, friction, mixed, etc.) remain unchanged. The number of shock absorbers is limited to two per wheel.
- Wheels and tires
- The wheels are free and there are no limitations on the size of tires.
- The horn may be changed. Another one, possibly for the passenger’s use, may be added.
What is NOT included in the entry fee:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Transport of participants and their vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Deposit for Rally Safety System
- Hotel accommodation package at Balkan Offroad
- Extra food and drinks not included in the official rally catering
Please refer to the Rally Regulations for more details.