TRUCKS < 7.5t
What to expect from Balkan Offroad Rallye 2017:
- 8 rally days through the most beautiful parts of Bulgaria. Bulgaria has diverse terrain to offer – unknown even for most of the Europeans.
- A high level competition, not thousand miles away, but here, in Europe.
- Sporting rights
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Rally safety system, speed control and very accurate timekeeping
- Rental of GPS tracker
- Results processing, online timing, live tracking and updates on the website and social media
- Administrative set (ID card, bracelets, stickers etc.)
- Access to rally infrastructure and to service area
- Road book (no additional costs for roll road book)
- General Third Party Liability Insurance
- Professional medical assistance
- Recovery service
- Meals at the camps (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) included in the official rally catering
- Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
- Personal gift from the FAN SHOP
- Award ceremony
- Free of charge marketing materials
- All SSV, Cars and all Trucks must be fitted with a roll cage.
- For all trucks, it is highly recommended an additional massive roll-over bar behind the cabin.
- All vehicles must be fitted with sport seats (with side support of back rest and seat and neck area).
- Vehicles with no doors or door windows must have window nets installed. The nets must cover at least 70% of the opening and be readily opened from the top or bottom, from inside and outside the vehicle. The net’s mesh size must be no greater than 50mm x 50mm or FIA homologated / expired homologation.
What is NOT included in the entry fee:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Transport of participants and their vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Deposit for Rally Safety System
- Hotel accommodation package at Balkan Offroad
- Extra food and drinks not included in the official rally catering
Please refer to the Rally Regulations for more details.