This year Balkan Offroad Rallye will be based at the seaside of Bulgaria with its well known great atmosphere. The first camp will be in Albena, to the north of Varna. The administrative check and the scrutineering will start on September 14th. The opening ceremony followed by a nice special stage will take place on the 16th. For the second rally day we’ve prepared a mini marathon stage. The competitors will drive south, crossing the Balkan Mountains, the Thracian valley, the new territories of Strandzha Mountain before reaching the second camp in Primorsko. The following days the rally will be run on totally new tracks for cross country and extreme. It’s called Strandzha Mountain but in fact it’s row of beautiful and mystic hills with unique nature and fantastic routes. On Thursday, September 21st will be the long marathon stage heading north towards the notorious “Long beach” camp in Shkorpilovtsi. On this day the rally will cross Strandzha and Balkan Mountains, the Thracian valley and the fields of Dobrudzha. For the last two days we’ve prepared adventurous endurance stages to spice the Balkan Offroad Rallye before the memorable finish on the beach. The event will end with an amazing party, camp fire and special surprises from the organizer at the Long beach bar on Saturday night, September 23rd.
|Opening date for entries:||01.02.2017|
|Closing date for entries:||23.08.2017|
|Start of administrative check:||14.09.2017 and 15.09.2017|
|Scruteneering:||14.09.2017 and 15.09.2017|
|Opening ceremony and Rally Start, Leg 1||16.09.2017|
|Bivouac 1: Albena by Varna/Paradise Blue/||14.09.2017 - 17.09.2017|
|Bivouac 2: Primorsko by Burgas/Hotel Forest Beach/||17.09.2017 - 21.09.2017|
|Bivouac 3: Shkorpilovtsi by Varna/Long Beach Resort/||21.09.2017 - 24.09.2017|
|Rally finishes:||23.09.2017 approx. 15:00 at Shkorpilovtsi resort, Bulgaria|
|Result publication:||23.09.2017 approx. 20:00|
|Price giving:||23.09.2017 approx. 20:00|
|Official notice board:||At the rally headquarters|
- 1) Option 1:
– the total amount not later than 2 weeks after the online registration. In this case the start number will be issued after receiving the payment.
- 2) Option 2:
– at least 500 euro to be paid 2 weeks after the online registration
– the full entry fee to be paid not later than 23.08.2017. The start number will be issued after the complete payment of the amount.
- 3) If we don’t receive any payment within 4 weeks after the registration, the registration will be cancelled.
- THE RENTAL OF 100 € FOR THE RALLY SAFETY SYSTEM IS INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEE!
At the Administrative Check has to be paid the deposit of 150€ which will be paid back after the finish of the rally and returning the Rally Safety System undamaged.
- The issuing of START NUMBERS is on the “first come, first served” principle after the full payment of the entry fee.