BALKAN OFFROAD RALLYE
15.09.2018 – 22.09.2018
Balkan Offroad Rallye is not only a competition: the road book tells a story about the country and the changing landscape. The Bulgarian landscape is an incredible backdrop for racing, with fantastic panoramas, lush forests and an extensive network of dirt roads.
With a different and challenging terrain each day, there is a fair chance for everyone. Mountains, stones, mud, sand and gravel, fast tracks, and tough navigation – it is all there in the 8 days of racing. Here in Bulgaria you can have everything offroad in Europe has to offer. If you are able to finish this rally, you have seen and conquered every type of terrain imaginable in Europe!’
Balkan Offroad Rallye opens new opportunities for the truck drivers. The tracks are fast with tough navigational challenges.
For Extreme class the racing continues without compromise. Extremes are plunged deeply in mountains winching their way out of the rivers and century old forests. This class continues the history of the adventurous over 20 years old Breslau style
The hotel option, available in Balkan Offroad Rally, combines the event with the holiday feeling. Hotels offers affordable luxury, cosiness, excellent service and the direct contact with the nature while running the rally. With the traditional Bulgarian hospitality and great cuisine, you will for sure have a life time experience while running the rally
The level is already well known and the standards are high but – expect the unexpected – technical driving, endurance and strategy – skills to be the winner in this prestige event!
- 8 rally days
- License-free off-road rally
- Unforgettable experience and a lot of fun
- International event combined with great atmosphere, family touch and feeling of togetherness
- Perfect road books
- Very accurate time keeping and speed control
- Live tracking based on direct satellite connection in real time.
- Highest standard of safety with very short reaction times in emergency – off-road and on-road ambulances, rescue helicopter at sight
- Professional medical assistance
- Online solutions for rally control
- Professional organization
- Organization members (staff) over 100 people, recovery and sweeper trucks
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- High rally standards
- 3D driving
- Various routes with tough extreme sectors for the Extreme Class and demanding long special stages for the Cross Country
- International media coverage
- Open air bivouacs with modern camp facilities and equipment
- Motorbike, ATV- and SSV FRIENDLY
- Hotel accommodation option in Bulgaria
- User-friendly online database and rally website
- Detailed information and rally guide before the rally in order to get prepared